Tickets for all programmes of the International Arts Carnival 2016 are available at URBTIX from 13 May onwards. Patrons can purchase up to a maximum of 40 tickets per transaction (a maximum of 4 tickets per workshop or cultural tour, and a maximum of 8 tickets per film screening). Tickets can be bought in the following ways, up to one hour before the performance or at any time before the show starts at the performance venue box office.
Cash, credit cards (VISA, MasterCard or American Express) and China UnionPay cards (in Hong Kong currency only) are accepted for payment.
Internet Booking: www.urbtix.hk
Credit Card Telephone Booking: 2111 5999
Mobile Ticketing App: My URBTIX
(Android & iPhone / iPad versions)
- VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club and UnionPay Online Payment (only for internet booking and applicable to China UnionPay credit cards issued by banks on the mainland or in Hong Kong or Macao) are accepted for payment.
- There is a service fee of HK$8 per ticket.
- Customers may choose to collect tickets at any Cityline Ticket Dispensing Machines or at the sales counter at any URBTIX outlets upon presentation of the credit card used for the booking, or by mail / courier to the customer’s designated address. Mail / courier delivery is available until 7 to 30 days before the performance (depending on the delivery method). An extra service fee will be charged for mail / courier delivery. All service and mailing / delivery fees collected are non-refundable.
- Service and mailing / delivery fees are subject to change from time to time in accordance with announcement of URBTIX.
|Programme:||2370 1044 (Monday-Friday: 8:45am-1pm, 2-6pm, closed on Saturdays, Sundays & public holidays)|
|Ticketing:||3761 6661 (10am-8pm daily)|
|Cityline Customer Service:||2314 4228 (10am-8pm daily)|
|Websites:||www.hkiac.gov.hk (Programme)||www.urbtix.hk (Ticketing & Internet Booking)|
Concessionary Discounts for Full-time Students, Senior Citizens, People with Disabilities and a Minder and Comprehensive Social Security Assistance Recipients
Half-price tickets are available for full-time students, senior citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities and a minder and Comprehensive Social Security Assistance (CSSA) recipients. Tickets for CSSA recipients are available on a first-come-first-served basis^. Concessionary ticket holders must produce evidence of their identity or age upon admission.
Group Booking Discount
10% discount for each purchase of 4-9 full-price tickets for stage / film programmes;
15% discount for each purchase of 10-19 full-price tickets for stage / film programmes;
20% discount for each purchase of 20 or more full-price tickets for stage / film programmes.
Package Booking Discount
10% discount on full-price tickets for each purchase of 3-4 different stage / film programmes;
15% discount on full-price tickets for each purchase of 5 or more different stage / film programmes.
# Not applicable to tickets for workshops and cultural tours. Please refer to p18-19 and p24-27 for details of concessionary tickets for workshops.
^ No quota on half-price tickets for CSSA recipients for 2016 Hong Kong Youth Music Camp Concerts by Music Office.
- One ticket per person regardless of age. Admission subject to age limit specified for each event.
- All stage / film programmes welcome audiences aged 3 and above. Children under the age of 3 will not be admitted (except for 2016 Hong Kong Youth Music Camp Concerts, ROBOT, Romeo & Juliet with Red Noses and The Adventures of Siu2Fei1). Spot and HUP welcome audiences of all ages. Please refer to programme details for age recommendations.
- Please refer to programme details for age recommendations of workshops and cultural tours.
- The Hong Kong Film Archive box office only provides counter sales and ticket collection services for all film programmes. Ticket collection service is available at the Ticket Dispensing Machine in the Archive.
- The Hong Kong Space Museum box office only provides counter sales service for film programmes scheduled at the Museum. Ticket collection service is available at the Ticket Dispensing Machine in the Museum.
- There is no URBTIX counter sales service at the Hong Kong Science Museum. Ticket collection service is available at the Ticket Dispensing Machine in the Museum.
- A limited number of standing tickets are available 30 minutes before the start of sold-out film programmes at the Hong Kong City Hall, Hong Kong Film Archive and the Hong Kong Science Museum.
- Programmes will normally be cancelled when typhoon signal No. 8 or above, or the Black Rainstorm Warning is issued or remains in effect 3 hours before the performance starts. Ticket holders are advised to visit www.hkiac.gov.hk or www.lcsd.gov.hk for details of programme schedule changes, and to call 2370 1044 after resumption of normal office hours for refund arrangements.
- The presenter reserves the right to substitute artists and change the programme should unavoidable circumstances make it necessary.
- The content of the Festival programmes does not represent the views of the Leisure and Cultural Services Department.
- Audiences are strongly advised to arrive punctually. Latecomers will only be admitted when there is a suitable break in the performance or at the intermission.
- Patrons can enjoy only one of the above discount schemes for the purchase of each ticket. Please inform the box-office staff at the time of purchase.
- For each concessionary ticket for people with disabilities, the customer can purchase one ticket with the same concession for a minder.
- The price of each discount ticket will be rounded up to the nearest dollar.
- No URBTIX service or discount schemes are applicable to The Adventures of Siu2Fei1 Youth Music Theatre Workshop.