B-Boying Gala Show – One Dream
LAST FOR ONE (Korea)
Champion of 2005 Battle of the Year International
World-class b-boy crew dazzles with electrifying K-style moves!
“Intoxicating and amazing”
– The Straits Times, Singapore
Supercool breakdancing and energising beatboxing are accompanied by classical music and the elegant sounds of the zheng in this edgy hip-hop cross-cultural show by a stylish crew of Korean b-boy stars. The top group delivers a series of innovative breakdance routines that blend Korean artistry with overseas cultural traditions, taking street dance to exhilarating new heights of collaborative creativity.
With their trademark inventiveness, superb technique and boundless vitality, the hip young performers from today’s hottest Korean street dance outfit have impressed peers in Europe and the USA, winning the prestigious Battle of the Year International competition and putting Korea on the international street dance scene.
Passionate about sharing their exuberant approach to art, the youthful and friendly dancers from LAST FOR ONE have showcased their extraordinary talents in more than 30 countries. Watch out for another “K-style” trend emerging in Hong Kong this summer!
Tsuen Wan Town Hall
||$220, $160, $120*
* Some seats may have restricted view
- Performers have been professionally trained to accomplish the feats performed in the show. Audience members are advised not to imitate their acts.
- IAC Plus: Workshops and Demonstration Performance
B-Boys’ Dream – Hip-Hop Dance WorkshopFull
Korean street dance is renowned for its remarkable routines and striking moves. Want to see some of its coolest exponents up-close and discover how these incredible performers have taken the international street dance world by storm? Now’s your chance to learn from some of the hippest dance masters around.
Kwai Tsing Theatre Dance Studio
|Suitable for ages 8 and above with some experience of street dance or hip-hop dance|
- Quota per workshop: 30
- In Korean with Cantonese interpretation
- Dress Code: Participants are advised to wear casual clothing and sport shoes or sneakers
- * Applicable to full-time students, senior citizens aged 60 or above, people with disabilities and the minder, and Comprehensive Social Security Assistance recipients.
|Back to top|
One Dream – Street Dance Party
A trend-setting cultural blitz is heading for Hong Kong! In this party for all ages, Korea’s greatest street dance ensemble will showcase sensational excerpts from B-Boying Gala Show – One Dream. Get set for a super-charged atmosphere and a thrilling encounter.
Ground Floor, Sheung Tak Plaza,
|2.8 (Fri)||6pm||Free Admission|
|Back to top|